28 replies to this topic

#22 TECmono

TECmono

Super Mega Ultra Advanced Rechido Honorable Member

• Hentais
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7585 Mensajes:

Escrito 01 November 2004 - 08:51 PM

Bueno, al parecer regreso a la "normalidad".
Imagen enviada
.:: HeYs. .Te. .aMo. .nuNca. .lO. .olviDeS. .by. .CarmZ ::.

#23 Pako

Pako

Vive en el foro

• Hentais
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3881 Mensajes:

Escrito 01 November 2004 - 09:48 PM

Well that was interesting. I found the hole, thanks guys ^^;; If you were actually experienced "hackers" you would've known how to better exploit that hole. Instead, you were just annoying. That's all cleaned up now and I've successfully fixed a MUCH bigger problem! Torrent site should be good to go now! Also, I strongly doubt that ADV had anything to do with this. They are far too professional of a company to sink down to this level. ADV's has been very, very nice with me and I'm still nice with them. This was done by someone who you might call a "script kiddy" - A script kiddy can be easily defined as someone that uses pre-made scripts to deface websites, programs, etc. This is the kind of person that I believe did it... NOT ADV.

Esto fue sacado de la página de http://www.tokyotosho.com/ ya había escuchado de los metarefreshes. Alguien con mucho tiempo en sus manos lo hizo, dudo que se busque quien fue pues eso cuesta dinero.

"If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman there to hear it, is he still wrong?" -- George Carlin

Fansubber retirado.

#24 Cabopak

Cabopak

:[ El Cabo del Miedo ]:

• Hentais
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7053 Mensajes:

Escrito 01 November 2004 - 11:55 PM

Sí, supongo que será algún graciosillo, porque si ADV persigue la ilegalidad, pues no sería muy coherente que ellos hibieran hecho algo igualmente ilegal.
Imagen enviada
Esto es lo que tengo XD

Lo siento frozen layer me puse histerico con la noticia ni vuestras madres son putas ni nada por el estilo perdonarm no sabia k se trataba de una broma lo siento......seguir asi

#25 Deadsunrise

Deadsunrise

Speunaigh

• Admin
  • 27632 Mensajes:

Escrito 02 November 2004 - 12:00 AM

Estoy de acuerdo con Nida, es hackeo y es ilegal. El problema está en que los dueños del dominio no podrán iniciar acciones legales debido a que están en un país diferente. La pregunta está en si ADV lo hizo de verdad o algún gracioso está detrás de esto con no otro motivo que despretigiar ADV.

acciones legales puedes emprender si tienes pasta. simplemente hay que contratar abogados de ese pais o alguno del tuyo con experiencia en casos internacionales.

#26 Kainu1329

Kainu1329

Yaoi no Kamisama

• FL Girls
  • 2051 Mensajes:

Escrito 02 November 2004 - 12:09 AM

Well that was interesting. I found the hole, thanks guys ^^;; If you were actually experienced "hackers" you would've known how to better exploit that hole. Instead, you were just annoying. That's all cleaned up now and I've successfully fixed a MUCH bigger problem! Torrent site should be good to go now! Also, I strongly doubt that ADV had anything to do with this. They are far too professional of a company to sink down to this level. ADV's has been very, very nice with me and I'm still nice with them. This was done by someone who you might call a "script kiddy" - A script kiddy can be easily defined as someone that uses pre-made scripts to deface websites, programs, etc. This is the kind of person that I believe did it... NOT ADV.

If you wish to contact us or you can help out with webhosting (preferably outside North America), please e-mail

Ellos no creen que fue ADV...
Posted Image
I definitely identify myself as a seme!
La Bruta de Kainu ^_~
Que le dice el pollo al pato: "Lo que tu haces con la pata yo lo hago con la polla"

#27 Wariofan

Wariofan

Hentai-sama

• Hentais
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4657 Mensajes:

Escrito 02 November 2004 - 01:17 AM

Seguiré bajando sailor moon por irc ¬¬ (al menos queda kaa para packs bt)
Imagen enviada

#28 sales

sales

Super Advanced Member

• Hentais
  • PipPipPip
  • 1487 Mensajes:

Escrito 02 November 2004 - 08:16 PM

gracias por el aviso
------> SLAM DUNK <------
Imagen enviada

#29 lordks